AIM
bakoffho

cartoon bmx cartoon bmx

Nice animation

The visuals are interesting and cool to stare at in a drunken stouper. But the music cuts out early and if you used the same techniques against actors and created a storyline it would probably do really well. But a series of themed clips don't seem to do too well in the portal.

enlisted-bmx responds:

oh ok but thanks

Make Uncrapy Stick Movies Make Uncrapy Stick Movies

Thank you so much... not that i wanted to make stick drawings... but i hate all the crappy ones with lines for blood. I just dont understand why anyone would submit something so horrible and then say "please dont blam. give me a chance" So thanks for making something that could perhaps teach them to make better drawings. keep up the good work, hope to see some new tutorials.

Credit Card Hobo Credit Card Hobo

Odd.

Its strange i really shouldnt find this funny... but i did. Perhaps make it longer in the future... just a bit. But overall nice work you might not get blammed.

Noir Chaos Noir Chaos

Nice work

I normally hate stick figures... and i mean hate. But you actually managed to make something i really liked. I think you did a great job, keep up the great work.

Azuris responds:

Same here, thats hwy I made a different type of stick ^_^

President TAFT President TAFT

Great Job

I think you made a great project. Some people will give it crappy ratings just becuase they may think its boring but thats newgrounds. Anyways i also made one of my movies for my Government class. So keep up the good work kid.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Simply Fantastic!!

You always make such quality flash movies... you are a flash idol of mine... please take pitty on my weak animation skills and lack of simpathy for Napoleon. Kenya believe it?

kenya kenya

Flawless

It was perfect!! I also watched it for about twenty minutes... Then again for about half an hour later that night... i have a problem now. I hope to someday make a flash video as fantastic and simple as this one.

Not a normal Stick Death Not a normal Stick Death

A nice stick flash

Normally i hate stick figures so much, but you make some entertaining ones that arent just a bunch of crappy lines for blood. You shitty stick figure makers should take notice, stop making total shit. Seriously its getting rediculous. But this one, this on is good.

NG Hates Pube Muppet NG Hates Pube Muppet

I hate that muppet so much

Finally that damn muppet dies... oh god i hate it so much... its almost as bad as those damn strawberries that always talk like robots... oh wait...

CandleClock responds:

:\

Gary fer Gubnor #2 Gary fer Gubnor #2

Great job

Yes wrong Arnold indeed. I like the dead kennedys song there at the end... nice touch.