AIM
bakoffho

cartoon bmx cartoon bmx

Nice animation

The visuals are interesting and cool to stare at in a drunken stouper. But the music cuts out early and if you used the same techniques against actors and created a storyline it would probably do really well. But a series of themed clips don't seem to do too well in the portal.

enlisted-bmx responds:

oh ok but thanks

Make Uncrapy Stick Movies Make Uncrapy Stick Movies

Thank you so much... not that i wanted to make stick drawings... but i hate all the crappy ones with lines for blood. I just dont understand why anyone would submit something so horrible and then say "please dont blam. give me a chance" So thanks for making something that could perhaps teach them to make better drawings. keep up the good work, hope to see some new tutorials.

Credit Card Hobo Credit Card Hobo

Odd.

Its strange i really shouldnt find this funny... but i did. Perhaps make it longer in the future... just a bit. But overall nice work you might not get blammed.

PSM's Drivers Test PSM's Drivers Test

Great Job

I agree i think you did a great job. I would never know where to begin with all that coding, i get totally lost. Anyways keep up the good work, i think i played one you made a while ago and thought it was entertaining. Perhaps make another version that is gaurunteed not to get blammed... just put some cats or something, the people here have an odd thirst for blood.

FadeToBlack-1 responds:

thx man im still trying to get my space game fixed and in maybe 3 days i will have my next game done be sure to check it out it has jets!!!!

Super Llam4 Super Llam4

Shows promise

Yea man just keep working and you should be making some pretty good stuff soon. This game wasnt bad it just had glitches thats all. You show potential.